CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Every Thing Happens For A Reason!!

So tonight was Seminary Graduation. Wow! To think that just one year ago I was doing the same thing that my little sis is doing!
My little sis is one of the stongest people you will ever meet! I mean it to, she really is strong! But in another meaning she is very strong, she is great with people. She is amazing and I know that we don't always get along, yes we fight and don't get eachother a lot. She is always be there to help me along, when I'm having a bad day at work or having stupid boy problems, she's always there!
I love my little sis, and I hope in time to come I can always have her back like she has mine!!

I LOVE YOU MISS ANNUALL!!!

4 comments:

Laundry said...

I HAVE MY FIRST BOYFRIEND!!! ACK!!! IT'S SO WEIRD! HAHA :) by the way, your sister is amazing, tell her I love her to! lol. :)

Laundry said...

gabriel branson.. everyone calls him gabe..

Once apon a time. said...

Okay I want to see a picture!!!

Laundry said...

haha. oh ok... I'll have to take some and email them to you or something.