CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

OREGON!!! YAHAYAHAYOOOO!!!! ;)

I'm totally in love with this state!! The green moss, the ocean splashing and hitting against the rocks to which you can wake up and fall asleep to. It's quite amazing. I went for a walk this earl y afternoon and guess what I saw??!! SEA LIONS!!! I also saw the first whale of the whole trip!! It was quite amazing!! I'm so grateful to live in a world that is so beautiful, and so amazed.

3 comments:

Laundry said...

haha. I love you :) you're always leaving the best comments on my blog :) it makes me feel so special :) hehe:) Thanks a muches for leaving such wonderful comments on there :) and thanks for the luck on my first day :) hehe. i'm way excited!

Laundry said...

I'm actually number one in our group. I've been engaged four days longer than daniel. lol. I tried calling you to tell you, but you weren't home :(

Laundry said...

December 12th. Send me an email at iaintnohottie93@mugglenet.com (i'll add your email into my yahoo account later.. my yahoo one is acting funny) send me your address and i'll be sure to send you an invite :)