CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

MEMORIAL DAY!!


SO TODAY WAS MEMORIAL DAY!!! Some extended family and immediate family hiked to the "white M" in Morgan today, it was very very very hard but it was way worth it! I have loads of pictures to place on here today!! I'm way excited! Okay so the first bunch of pictures are of my sister, other sister, and my big brother and his wife.
The first picture is Me, Kaitlynn, Emily, Bryan, and Annie. The picture below is of Annie and what she's like most of the time around us! Emily dragging Annie up the rocky path!

This is me after hiking all the way to the TOP!!!

This is what was our prize at the bottom! His name is Luke, and he's my cute little nephew!

So while we were eating, Luke was getting chased by Emily and he was just a laughing! It was just so cute, it's filmed sideways so I apologize! I'll try to fix it in a little while, sorry once again!
I just think that it's so funny! This is Zachary, he is a handsome young man! I just love my nephews so much and I don't know what I would do without them! This other young man is Brock and he's Zachary's older brother, I couldn't get a picture of Brock today, so this is when Brock came to hangout at Grandma's house to plant the garden! So that was our Memorial Day, hope yours was just as good, I know mine was! Love, Kirstie.

1 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

I'm glad your Memorial Day was so wonderful!!!