CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy happy day!!

I totally know that Annie will absolutely just love this picture!!! Oh and by the way, that video I just posted about is now on the bottom of the page, sorry I had to move it. I also have to tell you about the Fourth of July, it was the most amazing Fourth I've had for a very long time. For a sneak peak I'll give you the title for it, Emily and Annie helped me out with it, Okay The Freeway, Fireworks, The Famous, And the Fuz!! I'll write all about it as soon as some peeps,(you know who you are!!) will send some very important pictures my way, for proof.

1 comments:

The Life and Times of Miss Annie said...

Pa ha ha ha ha ha!!! oh my gosh! That is the funniest picture I have ever seen! I love it!